Friday, September 10, 2010

Hilly me come hilly me go

This is My Current GPS Position:
Latitude: 50.124633
Longitude: 4.919301

Over stayed the guest house get out time by one hour the luxury of  bed and view was irresistible. Breakfast was superb best bread ive had for a while. Pushing our way up hill away from walcourt for a onslaught of hills great views of the valleys had to change the route slightly as the road turned way to big and busy. Around phippville so we went into town and hd a great ice cream my teeth wouldnt allow me to get another beigium cake :-*  picked up supplies in Givet and made coffee on the river Muse. Lovely town quint little streets i even fell of my bike trying to turn around people rushed over to see if i was ok. More embarrassed than hurt if i could only speek french i feel more comfortable but getting by, wish i had a phrase book. i know ive be banged in the English box again. Now having pasta and beans next to army site in wood sourounded by razor wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment