Sunday, September 26, 2010

Snow ice sun and rain




Stopped for a rest today to wash clothes and charge batterys. The weather clearing and i can now see the snow on the alps still many meters to climb looks as if the temperature on the gotthard pass is -1 yeah its cold wonder what the night time temp is. Wednesday the temp is going to rise to 8 deg C so itooks as if that will be the day to cross over to the south side of the bump into Italy. Thinking of getting a train to Andermatt where i will keep a closer eye on the weather got way tomuch kit for such a climb i think Andermatt will give me a good start at 1820m and me being at 440 and the summit at about 2107 it going to save me breaking my self a bit worried about sno and ice on the road wish i could have my mtb for a day or 2.

Location : Müswangerstrasse, 6288 Schongau,

Location : Mattenstrasse, 6343 Risch-Rotkreuz,

No comments:

Post a Comment