Saturday, October 30, 2010

Critical mass Roma



I had a go rebuilding my wheel but something when terribly wrong and Idecided it wasn't the time to be playing with my front wheel, so i took it to the experts at bbike.it it was ready in 24 hours unlike pro bike who said it was going 2 weeks. The bike mechanic asked if i was going to critical mass on Friday after a short explanation I was sure I was going to go.
After meeting  fori impiriali for the.start we cycled around for 3 and a half hours causing chaos on the roads there was about 3-4 hundreds cyclist on all manner of bikes tandems tricycles tall bike and short. The ride finished with a party and drinks at one of the cicofficina where i met people from all over the world enthusiastic about cycling.

Location : Via dei Salentini, 4, 00185 Rome,

No comments:

Post a Comment