Thursday, October 14, 2010

Siena

Woke this morning to the sounds of dogs and gun shots it had me quickly packing then tent and making my way to the road, lucky the owner of the lake I was camped next to didn't see me. I followed the SP112 then the SS222 to Siena, quiet roads and nice and hilly up and down the whole way with many cyclist out all giving nods and waves. I found a camp ground on the out skirts of Siena 15 euro a night the pitch is sandy and not very level oh well had a hot shower and a chance to charge my power monkey and phones. Going to have a quick look at Siena in the morning and then follow Via Enea silvio piccolom road, then onto SS2 south towards Rome. Found yet another tick on my armpit don't normally like to use deet or such products but it looks like i might have to use something.

Location : Strada di Scacciapensieri, 43, 53100 Sienna,

No comments:

Post a Comment