Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Corgcian cave day 2



Well I survived the night and food bag still intact as I was drifting off to sleep I recalled the scene in the film 300 where the spartins boy had to sleep away from the home and killed a wolf. Pleasant dreams to night. Ruther scary, wish i'd not had the warning from the cafe owner. Awoke this morning with the sun at 7:30 and had coffee at the cave mouth. Then promptly put the head torch on and went exploring. At the back of the first room is a rope leading up and into another room where I found another two ropes leading to two smaller rooms graffiti scratched into the wall going back too 1902 was the earliest I found. To get top room was a little hair raising at one point I was thinking what the hell am I doing up here.  Inside of the cave is truly magical found two large mice in the top cave we stood and steered at each other for quite while. After about 2 hours I'm back outside making another coffee enjoying the outside air and views of surrounding country side.

Location : Δελφοί, Delphi 33054,

No comments:

Post a Comment