Monday, December 20, 2010

Venice

The boat trip from Patras to Venice went well food and coffee was of a ok standard for a boat but a little expensive. I couldn't see any signs from Venice port to the train station in Venice which seemed a little weird altho its only half a kilometre away but found my self cutting through the train works yard to get there, then a couple of engineers showing me the cross rails route to get to the station very friendly bunch. Upon arrival at the ticket office I was was informed that there is no solution for getting me and my bike to Paris with out a bike bag. So i brought a regional train ticket to Milan where i hope to be able to buy a bike bag at a sensible price unlike the 229 that i found in Patras. Theres snow on the ground here in Venice and its a little brisk probably get  hotel in Milan and work out my options but one other thought was to hire a car and drop it of in Paris which would save having to buy bike bag and a hotel.

Location : SH 8,                 

No comments:

Post a Comment