Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lost my sole so im sleeping in a church

Today the sole of my northwave  shoes  came unstuck I had  glued it once before but this  time its much worse, they are a good few years old and have served me well. I  should  be able to patch them up once more to carry me to  Patra. Theres been a little bit of rain today nothing serious tomorrow could be another story tho.
I got to Tripoli today asking about a hotel so i  could dry my  shoes and glue them, just about to pay for room and asked about safe place to leave bike "out front she says" I wasn't happy about that its quite a big city and its a long walk to patra. There is nowhere she said just out front I find it hard to believe that everything comes through the front door.
I left Tripoli winding up through the  tree covered hills with lichen hanging off everything very beautiful climbing to 1000 meters where the clouds where black and rolling over the road I decided  to get the tent up and call it a day when I found a church with the front door unlocked so I'm going to spend the night in here, its now raining and bloody cold so thanks to the big man.

Location : Τρίπολης-Χρισοβιτσίου, Φάλανθος 22100,

No comments:

Post a Comment